Remember you are not going to be better than what you think.
Proverbs 23:7 King James Version (KJV)
For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:
Do not wait for things to happen, rather go and make things happen in your life. Remember the enemy will fight hard over your mind and that is why you must hold God firmly.
- I live in God, my love grows more perfectly
- I receive an abundance of grace and the gift of Christ righteousness
- I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me
- I let the peace of Christ rule in my heart.
- My destiny is real and I am born for a purpose
- I will fulfill purpose and I will exceed expectation
- I am the apple of Gods eyes and he guards me jealously
- I will not be rejected, God will fight my battles and I will hold my peace
- The glory of God has risen upon me and I take the rightful place in Gods scheme
- I enter into a season of divine validation
- Thy blood of Christ everlasting covenant speaks mercy on my behalf
- My mouth is filled with good things
- Goodness and divine favour is my companion
- I am a blessing to humankind, I believe it and I say Amen.