- let go of your need to control others, situations, and even you.
- Control is a desire of the ego which is rooted in the illusion of struggle, lack, fear, and separateness.
- Control is also a result of being attached to a specific outcome—an outcome we’re sure is best for us, as if we always know what’s best.
- Total surrender accomplishes much more than control
- We try to control things because of what we think will happen if we don’t.
You must learn to let go. Release the stress and you will begin to experience true freedom.
We can always choose to do things the easy way or the hard way. I tell you control is rooted in fear of uncertainty but I also tell you that letting go opens us to all sorts of wonderful endless possibilities. I urge today to let go of the need to control things and people and you.